A Heart warming Tribute

Awesome. We need to hear more like this instead of what dominates the MSM. 3 years ago I was on a solo road trip and stopped for supper. There was a highway patrolman sitting in a booth by himself eating and doing some paperwork. When I finished and went to the register to pay, I gave the waitress an extra 20 and told her to pay for the LEOs supper and keep anything left over for herself. He will never know who I am. Not trying to blow my own whistle. But sometimes our first responders and military need to know there are people who do appreciate them. Best 20 bucks I will never see again..... Jim

Awesome. We need to hear more like this instead of what dominates the MSM. 3 years ago I was on a solo road trip and stopped for supper. There was a highway patrolman sitting in a booth by himself eating and doing some paperwork. When I finished and went to the register to pay, I gave the waitress an extra 20 and told her to pay for the LEOs supper and keep anything left over for herself. He will never know who I am. Not trying to blow my own whistle. But sometimes our first responders and military need to know there are people who do appreciate them. Best 20 bucks I will never see again..... Jim

:clapping: Exactly. The low life scum that we hear about almost daily that want everything in life free to them, will never know how hard it is to live on military pay. And yet they consider they have it rough. I do hope they get exactly what they deserve. Just wish I could witness it.

Not to toot my own horn either... My wife and I did that last fall at one of our local eateries. We were there with the group we ride with eating breakfast before a charity ride and the tables next to us were filled with State Police from our local barracks including their commanding officer...

And we always go out of our way to thank a veteran when we see them wearing a hat. It is rare to see WWII vets anymore. Not many left. And Vietnam vet are getting way less too. Thanks them while you can!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back