Motogordo from Delanco, New Jersey

10/4/12

I just want to introduce myself. I have been on this site for about 2 months now. I traded in my 2011 Canam Spyder RTS/SE5 for my present ride which is 2005 GL1800 Lehman Monarch II trike. I love having 3 wheels under me. I have had more then 50 cycles in my lifetime. Almost everything out there that is made, I had. LOL. As I get older, I no longer want to lug around the heavy bikes. With 3 wheels, I feel much safer and can enjoy the ride without worrying about falling over when turning or pushing the bike.
Motogordo

Keep your eye on RALLY and Rides on this forum .. We have a NE TT rally every year. Planning one for next year, get to meet the people behind the names.
Welcome to the Trike Talk family..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back