mirror extenders

I first installed them on my '09 Ultra, then transferred them to the TG when we bought it. I wouldn't be without them! Nice to be able to see what's behind without my elbows being in the way.

Ya, I had a couple cars slip up behind me. I have adjusted the mirrors all kind's of ways. To see the sides real well, it puts a blind spot directly behind me. Thinking if they were a tad wider I could adjust them in to catch behind me and still see the sides.

I have never needed mirror extenders on any bike I have owned, maybe the luck of the draw, have had high bars on most of my bikes and the stock mirrors work just fine for me, elbows not in the way, could be the way I sit and have my arms on the bars, not sure but never needed mirror extensions so I guess I'm lucky that I don't have to spend more money on it, LOL:D:D

All for now Trampas

Thank's Jerry.

The Kuryakyn have a slit bend/curve to them. Look's like the HD'S are straight. The Kury's should give them a little wider view.

Thanks Again.

On my soft tail (2009) that I traded in on the Tri, I never had this issue.

Thank's Jerry.

The Kuryakyn have a slit bend/curve to them. Look's like the HD'S are straight. The Kury's should give them a little wider view.

Thanks Again.

On my soft tail (2009) that I traded in on the Tri, I never had this issue.

Could be a better choice. Was not aware of the Kury's when I got mine last year. Never even heard of them until I read a post on this forum. I never had a problem with mirrors but like so many little 'improvements' we make on our Harleys (2 and/or 3 wheeled) once you have them you don't want to be without because they help make the ride more enjoyable.

I have them....and absolutely love'em! Like said earlier, cars no longer slip up on me....and best of all, I no longer have to constantly lean outward to look around my shoulders and elbows.:)

20190428_115847.jpg

I did mine a bit different

2019-03-19 15.32.06.jpg

2019-03-19 15.32.11.jpg

The mirrors are Harley Long Stem and are mounted on the wrong sides ... I can see clearly behind me and into the side blind spots (yea I know ... the warning about things being closer than they appear is upside down)

Ingenuity!!

I did mine a bit different

View attachment 71051

View attachment 71052

The mirrors are Harley Long Stem and are mounted on the wrong sides ... I can see clearly behind me and into the side blind spots (yea I know ... the warning about things being closer than they appear is upside down)

“There's more than one way to good results”

Thanks for the pic! order a set #1444, Just making sure I did not wind up with West Cost looking mirror's:D Just a guess, but the tri must has narrower bars.

I know they're a bit narrower than the Khrome Weeks 2+2 Narrow Sweepers I recently installed and you see in the pic.

You'll be really pleased with the Kuryakyn Extenders. Their stuff generally has very good fit and finish.

Fuzzy you crack me up man. Thinking outside the box for sure. I'd have never ever thought about reversing the mirrors. Hat's off to you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back