Merry Christmas yall

My wife, and I wish you all the joys and blessings of this wonderful Christmas Season. May you feel particularly close to the Lord as you meditate upon His Word.
In the second chapter of Luke, we read about the shepherds and how they were frightened by the appearance of the angel of the Lord. “And the angel said unto them, ‘Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.’”As I was thinking about this passage, I was reminded of a story about a five-year old boy who was taking part in the annual Christmas pageant at his church. If you are in my age bracket, you probably recall the participants wearing bathrobes and striped dish towels on their heads. In recent years, these plays have become more technical and the costumes more professional. At any rate, this little fellow was the angel. His only line was from Luke 2:10,“Fear not; for I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” As the poor little guy struggled with the memorization, his mother explained to him that good tidings meant “good news.” On the night of the pageant, our little angel was stage struck.
Panic stricken, he looked out nto the audience and suddenly his face brightened. He shouted, “Hey everybody, don’t be afraid, I’ve got good news for you!”

My wife and I wish you a blessed Christmas and good health and much joy in the New Year.
As always, I look forward to seeing you down the road!

God bless,
Gideon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back