Memorial Day 2018 Scotland/Windthorst Texas

We actually had two ladies playing echo Taps at both. Wish we had got at least one of those recorded but just didn't think about it at the time. Hindsight is always so darn good.:blush:

Thanks for sharing the video. Always the right time to share a memorial service.

The area looked real familiar. My in-laws lived in Petrolia, TX. My Mother-in-law was born and raised in that part of Texas.

Thanks for sharing the video. Always the right time to share a memorial service.

The area looked real familiar. My in-laws lived in Petrolia, TX. My Mother-in-law was born and raised in that part of Texas.

But don't all flat places look the same? :Shrug::p:D:clapping: There are some nice backroads around Petrolia we ride several times a year. I have YET to see another biker riding those roads. Some people just aren't into exploring I guess. Main roads only. Sure miss a lot of this country that way.:(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back