Make and Model if you know.

May 1, 2013
Sioux Center, Iowa
This Trike was built in 1978-1979 and titled in 1980 I believe. I was wondering if anyone knows the make and model. I know it is considered a VW Trike, but want to know the body style or manufacturer so I can locate parts and upgrades for it.

Thanks
John

Looks like an early Trike Shop V-Cycle Runabout. Some of the early ones had fenders detached from the body, and the springs low near the rockers were used. The top trunk especially looks like the one we had on Gloria's first trike which we got from the Trike Shop. BTW, their conversions now are under the "Roadsmith" name. You might give them a call or email with the VIN, if it is a Trike Shop V-Cycle they may have a record of it. Amy more pictures? Nice looking ride.ThumbUp
Contact for the Trike Shop: http://www.trikeshop.com/contact/

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back