Louisiana flooding...

FLOODING AERIAL VIEW.jpg
The southeast part of the state (where I live) received over 3 feet of rain in 72 hours. Entire towns are under water. I know bikers are some of the most generous people around, so please help if you can. We'll be recovering from this for a long time. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hope every thing is ok. Left Garyville last Thursday morning @ 4:23 AM. Had been there a week and a half. Brother-in-Law retired from Marathon lives off of River Road. Aunt and Uncle lived in Baton Rouge off of Airline in Tara. Go down every year to put flowers on their graves. Hope you are dry.

ASPCA just sent me a phone mssg, rescuing all kinds of animals, they want a couple of bucks, they gonna get it, and get it from me, jus like every month.

something to consider if ya like animals of all descriptions ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back