Lone Star Rally

Would have liked to, but, too far away for Nov. for me. Might get down that way in Feb. Thinlking of a trailer ride to Fl for the Tri, then we could ride to (I think Lola) suggested Victoria.

Missed it myself Thanks for sharing

Galveston is just a bit far for a weekend ride from Tucson. Many friends and family were there again this year and shared photos with me on FB. Always a great gathering and I’m so glad to hear there were lots of trikes there. Maybe next year we’ll plan ahead to get there. Plus my trike will be here soon and we can add to the number of 3 wheelers.

Would have liked to, but, too far away for Nov. for me. Might get down that way in Feb. Thinlking of a trailer ride to Fl for the Tri, then we could ride to (I think Lola) suggested Victoria.

The only reason I suggested Victoria is because Larry and Wendy are going to Port Aransas and that is a good place to meet since I am in San Antonio.

There are lots of places in east Texas with fun roads to ride. The problem is, Bill always led the rides and I have no clue which roads we rode. I do know that we went to Mineola, Tyler, Canton, Palestine and a few other towns, around some lakes and through some state parks.

Had I known Bill was going to pass away I would have paid more attention or kept a log book. He was stationed at the Kingsville Naval Air Station for several years then he lived in Mineola for a few years before coming to San Antonio so he knew a lot of roads that were fun. I do miss him. Not just because he was a human GPS.

Galveston is just a bit far for a weekend ride from Tucson. Many friends and family were there again this year and shared photos with me on FB. Always a great gathering and I’m so glad to hear there were lots of trikes there. Maybe next year we’ll plan ahead to get there. Plus my trike will be here soon and we can add to the number of 3 wheelers.

Let me know if you do come to Texas. I could meet up with you and Jennifer someplace for the ride down to Galveston.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back