Lets go for a meers burger

Phill Griggs

450+ Posts
Oct 27, 2011
Bixby Ok
Last Friday, Sat, and Sunday we rode over thousand miles. Our first trip Friday May 4th was a 420 mile round trip to Meers Oklahoma for the world famous Meers Burger. Ride with us as we visit, Meers, the holy city, Mt Scott, and top it off with a ride to Medicine Park then back home.

"ENJOY THE RIDE"

Last Friday, Sat, and Sunday we rode over thousand miles. Our first trip Friday May 4th was a 420 mile round trip to Meers Oklahoma for the world famous Meers Burger. Ride with us as we visit, Meers, the "holy city", Mt Scott, and top it off with a ride to Medicine Park then back home.

"ENJOY THE RIDE"

Sitting here try to figure out where/what the "holy city" is unless it's that feed lot across from Meers ???? LoL!!!

8~\o

Dang, that burger is humongous Phil. It's always fun to go along on your rides, thanks for the little tour.

And if you eat that much you got room for a great beer they have there. And in case you ride there on Tuesday or Wednesday when they are closed, just a few more miles east is Ann's Country Kitchen. Looks like crap outside and inside but you will not leave hungry. They also have great pies but no beer. There is a lot to explore in the whole area. It's a long day trip for us but we manage to go there about 3 times a year. If the Bison in the wildlife area have calves at side, stay away from them. They get a little nasty if you try to approach too close. I'm a rancher so know how those mommas can be. You are free to walk around them but just be very careful. It's a great place.

WoW !! I can't tell you the number of times we've ridden over there and never heard about and went to this area. Where is it from Medicine Park. Now the winery, I know right where it is !! Ha!

Pull out the bucket list

8~\o

If coming from Medicine Park continue on 49 into the Wichita Wildlife Refuge to 115. It's about 1 or 2 miles passed the intersection of 49 and 115. There is a small sign and it will be a left turn off 115. It's between Meers and 49 so if coming from Meers on 115 it will be a right turn about. There is also another entrance of the Rush Lake road on 49/115. There are two entrances. I think I have that right. I do get kinda turned around up there.:D:xzqxz::Shrug:

Google map link

sZ0cLRw.jpg

I have been to Medicine Park several times but didn't know about Meers.

Have you been to Eischen's Bar, 109 S. 2nd, Okarche, OK? I have been a couple of times to indulge in the fried chicken.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back