Legend Air-A Suspension Shocks

windsurfed

150+ Posts
Jul 30, 2020
Spokane WA USA
Anybody have any experience with Legends Air-A Shocks? Or know anybody with a set? I know earlier Tri-Glide models came with air shocks, which I have only gather negative impressions from owners. Maybe there are some TG owners that still have OEM air shocks on their TG? Anyway, any knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anybody have any experience with Legends Air-A Shocks? Or know anybody with a set? I know earlier Tri-Glide models came with air shocks, which I have only gather negative impressions from owners. Maybe there are some TG owners that still have OEM air shocks on their TG? Anyway, any knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No experience with air shocks. I just installed the DK NexGen 14" shocks and lift kit. The weather has not allowed me to test ride yet. The air shocks concerned me because of more to go wrong. Not much help, but I will let everyone know what I think of the NexGen shocks as soon as weather allows a test ride.

No experience with air shocks. I just installed the DK NexGen 14" shocks and lift kit. The weather has not allowed me to test ride yet. The air shocks concerned me because of more to go wrong. Not much help, but I will let everyone know what I think of the NexGen shocks as soon as weather allows a test ride.

Yes, I’ve heard nothing but good things from the DK next GEN 14 inch shocks. I see they make 13 inch ones now. I agree with you about air shocks that more things can go wrong and when they do go wrong you’re just about dead in the water. Especially if you’re fully loaded.

I had air shocks on my Ultra. They were excellent for lowering the bike. IMHO if you don’t need to adjust your ride height, you can get a lot better performing shock for less money than the Legends. There are several good coil over shocks on the market that will give you a good ride. My choice was Suspension Technologies 14” trike shocks. I mounted them with DK’s comfort lift to deal with the exhaust pipe issue on newer trikes. Performance is outstanding.

I have both Legend front and rear shocks (air in back). Hated them until the rep came to our local H-D dealer and he set them up for me. Love 'em now. A bit pricey but worth it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back