Led tail light bulb

Received these in the mail this morn. I put them in and yes indeed, they do fit perfectly. I love the way they flash when hitting the brakes, kinda have a strange flash for turn signals though. THEN, I turned up the volume on my radio. So much static it made the music hard to understand. Yea, serious static, and got much worse with turn signals applied, or brakes. They would work great for anyone not desiring to use the radio, for me, they came out and stock bulbs went back in. Don't know what I'm going to do with the ALLA bulbs but I can say they will not be going back on my '21 trike.

Thanks for the response. Looks like I will probably check out the Custom Dynamics ones. I do have their front turn signal LED inserts and they work fine.

Led bulb

I've been reading the posts from the present and past on led bulbs and the complete units. Well I weighed out the costs of the bulbs vs complete tail light and decided to go with the bulbs. Amazon and Ebay have an unbelievable selection from 10 bucks to 30 bucks. The ones that impressed me the most was the ones that "Koolbreeze" purchased from Amazon. They are "Alla" brand bulbs. I'm glad that I decided on those because they are great! They are very bright compared to the stock bulbs. Didn't have to do anything but take out stock ones and put the new ones in. Anyone on the fence you won't be sorry. It will be a couple months before I can ride (live in Western Maryland) so far so good.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back