LED Headlamp Bulb Replacement

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC
Name
Jeff
Just ordered an LED Headlamp Bulb for my 2017 Freewheeler to replace the "yellow" flavored bulb that came with the Trike. I have the LED turn signals and the addition of this new Headlamp Bulb should be an obvious improvement.

Any tips or tricks on the install? Anyone changed theirs on the 17 FW? A couple of snap shots of the headlamp (now) and the new bulb (on the way) Your input is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0139 (2).jpeg
    IMG_0139 (2).jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9398 (2).jpeg
    IMG_9398 (2).jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 11
This should give you an idea how it will look with the LED light.

100-0266.jpg

Just ordered an LED Headlamp Bulb for my 2017 Freewheeler to replace the "yellow" flavored bulb that came with the Trike. I have the LED turn signals and the addition of this new Headlamp Bulb should be an obvious improvement.

Any tips or tricks on the install? Anyone changed theirs on the 17 FW? A couple of snap shots of the headlamp (now) and the new bulb (on the way) Your input is always greatly appreciated. Thanks
Seems to me that is plug and play, I think the bulb is held in by a hasp that hinges, no need to remove the hasp just undo it and let it hinge open drop in bulb rehinge the hasp

Part # or link?

For being seen they work OK. For seeing they suck. Get a dedicated L.E.D headlamp. I use the JW Speaker dual burn. Trix are for kids.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNT
Back