Last night at our SCRC meeting

Comanche

Contributing Member
Feb 7, 2010
Copperas Cove, TX
The meeting was designed to honor a member who gave of his time and money to fly all day long to give fellow SCRC members an airplane ride over Austin, TX lakes.

That went well.

However, I went rifle shopping with the same guy on Thursday and the store did not have a credit card machine. I happened to have some cash with me and paid for the gun with cash.

Last night at the meeting he repaid me. With 238 dollar coins he dumped on the table in front of me.

The gun only cost $237.03 so he demands $.97 back. We have our Christmas meeting on Dec 18. He will be repaid, maybe not in cash but he will get $.97 cents in appropriate value.

Gosh, its fun belonging to a organization where everyone gets along.

Sorry. Southern Cruiser Riding Club.

Southern Cruisers

We have chapters in all 50 states and in several other countries.

All two and three wheeled vehicles are welcome. We even have a couple of specially made 4 wheel vehicles.

We have scooters a Burgman 650 which is faster and more nimble than any other vehicle in our club including GL 1800's, all Harleys etc.

There are 4 trikes in our club.

A riding club is not a motorcycle club. We have no dues, nothing to qualify us for membership except not to ride dangerously or do anything else to embarras the club.

The meeting was designed to honor a member who gave of his time and money to fly all day long to give fellow SCRC members an airplane ride over Austin, TX lakes.

That went well.

However, I went rifle shopping with the same guy on Thursday and the store did not have a credit card machine. I happened to have some cash with me and paid for the gun with cash.

Last night at the meeting he repaid me. With 238 dollar coins he dumped on the table in front of me.

The gun only cost $237.03 so he demands $.97 back. We have our Christmas meeting on Dec 18. He will be repaid, maybe not in cash but he will get $.97 cents in appropriate value.

Gosh, its fun belonging to a organization where everyone gets along.

What a jerk. I would have been so grateful you were there with cash that I would have repaid you at least $250 the next day. Again, I repeat: what a jerk.

What a jerk. I would have been so grateful you were there with cash that I would have repaid you at least $250 the next day. Again, I repeat: what a jerk.

Blondie,

He is my best friend. Just the day before, he took me up in his own plane at his expense, bought me lunch and we try to play jokes on each other. It was hilarious. He had to make special arrangements with the bank to get the money this way. He is one of people in this world I respect the most.

Last week I took the trike to Austin to have heated grips put on it. He met me at the installers shop we went to lunch and he made sure my trike was going to be finished or he would have taken me home.

I owe him $.97. He will get it back in a very sordid way.

No matter what I do for him, he is going to do more for me. That is just the way he is. He is a friend to cherish. I do.

Blondie,

He is my best friend. Just the day before, he took me up in his own plane at his expense, bought me lunch and we try to play jokes on each other. It was hilarious. He had to make special arrangements with the bank to get the money this way. He is one of people in this world I respect the most.

Last week I took the trike to Austin to have heated grips put on it. He met me at the installers shop we went to lunch and he made sure my trike was going to be finished or he would have taken me home.

I owe him $.97. He will get it back in a very sordid way.

Okay, as long as you're good with it. Still a strange way to be a friend . . . :yes: Girls handle stuff a LOT different . . .

How was the Christmas Party? Bernie and I did not get out of Fudds until after 8 and I thought the GWRRA party would be over or winding down.

Larry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back