Kurakyn Universal Throttle Lock

Sunday will be my next try. My handy man is going to ride it to the high school and then I can practice all I want and he'll ride it back for me. Baby steps. I didn't realize just how weak I am. I went to supper with my mom tonight and only ate about 1/3 of my steak & sides if that much. My ribs feel like they are broken from coughing. I really need to get back to 100%. I don't want to throw the towel in just yet. It will be a while before I even venture out of this small town but I really do want to ride again. If other women can ride trikes so can I. I'm off to be early. You guys are great to listen to me whine (and I really do detest drama and I feel like that's what I did today. :(

I'm guessing being sick isn't helping the confidence level ... sinus infections always make me feel like I'm under water ... that and learning to ride a trike just don't mix ... get well ... get strong ... then enjoy your baby ... you will Love it ... it's a keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

As for drama ... I just found a crack in the tour pak of my 2015 Tri ... I had some drama right up till the dealer told me warranty covered it.

Yes ... The "Fat Bottom Girl" has a crack ... :D

I will update! I hope my handy man doesn't get busy since it's the holiday. He said he wouldn't but never know. :) I might get good enough after a couple hours to ride it 8 blocks home. I had my confidence built up over the past 2 months and now....

But darn I have a point to prove and I want to ride that trike! I went out and bought it with no one elses approval and my plan is to be independent of needing someone to ride me around. I seem to keep choosing the wrong guy. I always end up with control freaks (like one who never let me cook or fix meals and he filled my plate and that was all I could eat. He kept tabs on all the food and also white gloved the house after I cleaned and the last one who dropped his bike twice and I ended up with the broken wrist wouldn't let me turn it in to his insurance and smacked my dog across the bed because he was mad the second day after my surgery to put the pin in my wrist because I couldn't help him with a benefit auction) Yes I seem to be a magnet for the wrong guy. I want to do this for me. By the way I'm really not crazy I swear. The last one also called my trike training wheels. I know my limitations and I love my trike. I also lack self confidence too which I'm trying to be better at.

So dammit I will be out there Sunday practicing if I have to run my tank dry and it's full at the moment lol but I'm also dependent on Dan to get my trike out there for me. I think I just need that open space with no one around to practice my heart out. I will keep you updated. By the way I heard Fat Bottom Girls on the radio not once but twice today.

I will update!

So dammit I will be out there Sunday practicing if I have to run my tank dry and it's full at the moment lol but I'm also dependent on Dan to get my trike out there for me. I think I just need that open space with no one around to practice my heart out. I will keep you updated. By the way I heard Fat Bottom Girls on the radio not once but twice today.

Atta girl .. give em heck .... no one thinks your crazy ... cause that would mean we recognize the traits ... and I'm definitely not crazy ... more Like AB Normal .. :AGGHH:

After hearing about your bad choices in men etc. and buying your trike without anyone's permission it sounds as if your claiming your independence, just avoid pining your independence all on riding ok?

It's not as if that's a bad thing just keep it in perspective?

Once you get the trike mastered change your user name to Jolie II to reflect your change in attitude and carry the adventure to other life interests?

Not all guys are pigs, some have actually grown up somewhere along the way.:clapping:

I have not!!! I'm still just a little kid. A 67 yo kid but so what. Hang in there Jolie. Some guys do hide who they really are until they think they can get away with being who they really are. That's their problem, not yours. I do hope you showed them the door in not so polite a way.ThumbUp

After hearing about your bad choices in men etc. and buying your trike without anyone's permission it sounds as if your claiming your independence, just avoid pining your independence all on riding ok?

It's not as if that's a bad thing just keep it in perspective?

Once you get the trike mastered change your user name to Jolie II to reflect your change in attitude and carry the adventure to other life interests?

Not all guys are pigs, some have actually grown up somewhere along the way.:clapping:

What he said ... :D ... I grew up ... just won't grow old ... LOL