JUST KNIVES

More Rescue knives...:D

Just spent the last few hours cleaning up and oiling. The most expensive was the old Schrade whittler at $21, the Camillus 4 liner tang stamp- 3 blade w/file was a steal at $12, a Prov Cut Co -2 blade $6, Camillus made- Imperial Boy Scout camp knife $14, and a Camillus short line tang camp knife for $10

20200619_160248.jpg

Have a Cub Scout camp on the way along with 3 old Western knives. One of which is pretty rough, but I'm enjoying the challenge of cleaning them up if needed.

Case vs Remington

I have dabbled with knives since the 90's went to a lot of knife shows met some really good people and collectors. That being said if you where a early collector the ones that brought the most money for price paid are the Remington Bullet knives or Marbles knives out of Gladstone Mich. I sold most of my older knives that were worth anything. Still have some and a assortment of pocket knives from 90's up a few fixed blade case knives. Started collecting Case Copperlocks I think they started making them in 1997 I have over 70 of those, thought I could collect all of them but case keep flooding the market with them I finally gave up. I have some newer Remingtons some other case knive few old one 5 or 6 switch blades I will try and take some pics. Moved about 5 years ago still have most of them put away can't seemed to get time or energy enough to dig them out

I will get busy and try and post some of them.

Wow, you say that's a few of your copperlocks. That's a nice display "case", too. :clapping:

The only one I have is the mini in post #361.

pictures

Sorry guys can't seem to download anymore pics from computer. Don't really know how I did the first. Followed instruction but doing something wrong. I can choose the file but when i hit download it seems to be working then nothing goes back to square one. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry guys can't seem to download anymore pics from computer. Don't really know how I did the first. Followed instruction but doing something wrong. I can choose the file but when i hit download it seems to be working then nothing goes back to square one. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like the picture is too big. See what size the one that worked is, then make sure the others are no bigger.

Hope it works, I'd like to see them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back