Joe t.

I have a 2018 FW

The only windshield the dealer offered is no good for me. The wind comes around the shield and hits me hard in my face and chest. Does anyone else have this problem?

Joe....Welcome to Trike-Talk...:wave4:.....There are a few other windshields out there that your dealer doesn't have, I'm sure someone will chime in soon with good alternatives to what you have now.....

Welcome from Missouri! :cool: you will love your Freewheeler.

I would suggest posting your questions in the FW forum. You will get better response & everyone can take advantage of the information. Good luck.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Joe!
:wave4:

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, I'm sure when you post this issue in the Freewheeler portion of the the forum the great people here will offer some sort of advice. Sorry I can help but... We ride a Triglide. A real shame your dealer is not more helpful. Ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back