It's been a long time!

Trike

WOW! Been a long time since I posted! I just sold my Shovelhead chopper and my Harley Softail and bought a beautiful Tri-Glide. It's a 2010, but only 9K miles. It was sold new by a friend who worked at Oakland HD, and delivered straight to Arlen Ness' shop to be customized. I call it The Raven.View attachment 76024

Looks like my triple X.........great look’n machine!

Wish I had those L O W miles!!!!!

BTW you still do!n the column for T-Press?

Nice trike but beware of ....

the trunk latch, if you have a trunk.

I have a 2010 Tri Glide and the trunk latch has got to be the ABSOLUTE worst design and implementation ever!

Mine won't close tightly, even pushing in hard on both corners, and if you slam it, you break the sleeve holding it in and the lock cylinder just pops out! Had it to the Harley shop MULTIPLE times and all I hear is 'don't slam it.'

If it isn't closed EXACTLY right, it pops open on the road EVEN WHEN IT'S LOCKED!

So beware of the trunk, if you have one!

I'm currently trying to engineer a T handle fix for mine! One that will actually close and STAY closed!

Nice looking ride though!

Your Pak

Welcome Back ... sweet looking ride ... can you still put the tour pak on?

Fuzz, I have the same year/model, and YES HD

did make a rack to mount a tour pak. Although it’s not a ‘quick’ detach, I switch back/forth usually twice a year (long trips).

Wife/I love our STREET GLIDE TRIKES,

Note: the MoCo only made them for MY

2010 & 2011.......I would say they were the FORERUNNER of the FREEWHEELER.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back