Introducing, without further

That is a sharp combination. Congrats on the ride. I think Randy and Marge love to watch their customers anticipation build and build and finally the big day:D

tmigala --- I'm with you on that......I'd ride again tonight but STORM CLOUDS brewing:eek: But-----see below

bdn56 -- You must be right, but they do time it so that the big day arrives just before "I can't wait any longer" explosion happens:yes: I wonder how they do that:confused:

Ran another tank + of fuel through Cheri Bombe today. Beautiful day for a meander through the country. Back roads and very light (non-existant) traffic. She doesn't want to stay in the shop at all:no: Just got back thinking about a night ride But -----see above

Trike On

Last edited:
Well gang---I hate to admit it , but the grass got cut today:( I had to spend the day waiting for UPS to pick up a damaged solar panel for my array, sooo..I cut the grass while waiting (love the precision scheduling:no:) I also managed a trailer hitch that works for me and doesn't have the trailer too close to the body. BUT, Last night was a fantastic full moon night, not too cool and made for a great moonlight ride even if I was alone! Didn't get home until after midnight:yes:

'Zook, we'll have talk about that conversion from mine to yours----(but I'll still miss it).

Trike On
Well I am bit scared of cutting grass in night.. I think it is bit risky..

Cheri Bombe--I like it! Gorgeous trike--the fraternal twin to mine, which is also a 1300VTX, Champion kit, only silver, and named (thanks to Ozarkryder for the idea) Goldie.

Wishing you many happy miles together! Off to check out your album.

I feel left out. mine has no name

Do we have a "Hat Trick" or a "Family affair"?

Attachments

• VTX done 005.JPG
    VTX done 005.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 98
  • VTX done 006.JPG
    VTX done 006.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 106
Well gang---I hate to admit it , but the grass got cut today:( I had to spend the day waiting for UPS to pick up a damaged solar panel manufactured in solar panels factory for my array, sooo..I cut the grass while waiting (love the precision scheduling:no:) I also managed a trailer hitch that works for me and doesn't have the trailer too close to the body. BUT, Last night was a fantastic full moon night, not too cool and made for a great moonlight ride even if I was alone! Didn't get home until after midnight:yes:

'Zook, we'll have talk about that conversion from mine to yours----(but I'll still miss it)

Trike OnWell I am bit scared of cutting grass in night.. I think it is bit risky..
Sory I was not aware it is a old thread..