I'm Baaaaack!

Dec 17, 2008
NW Indiana
Hey there Trike fans, Some of you oldies here will remember me, and some may not want to, but after a long absence from the best Trike site anywhere, I have returned!

See ya!

UB

Thanks for the welcome back! I've been busy building another trike or two, but time is limited, due to actual paying work here at ASL Technologies. My kids are slowly taking over so the old man can start to retire. Toward that end, we got a new 42' long 5th wheel, with enough 'garage' space to get both trikes in. One backed in, and the other pulled straight in. It's a squeeze, but they are tied down securely. We camped all over this great country of ours this summer, traveling 7000 miles, and camping 70+ nights. Put several thousand miles on the trikes too!
Thanks!

UB

RE: DNA conversion

Hey ultraboy are you still baaaack? I seen a post of yours awhile ago about pipes for DNA trike conversion. In the post you mentioned the conversions had tubs. My question is did you have to change the belt to a shorter belt for the tub and frame to all clear? Thanks George

Hey ultraboy are you still baaaack? I seen a post of yours awhile ago about pipes for DNA trike conversion. In the post you mentioned the conversions had tubs. My question is did you have to change the belt to a shorter belt for the tub and frame to all clear? Thanks George

‘ UltraBoy’s last activity on Talk was 2019… give or take five years ago..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back