Hollister Ralley Improving

Apr 6, 2015
SFV, CA USA
Had missed the old days of Hollister July 4th rallies with 75k+ bikes, heard that the restart wasn't good, but decided this 4th would at least stay one night in Salinas on our way to hwy 1. Rode into Hollister on Friday afternoon, bike traffic on 156 was light, but once in town it started to feel like the old days, main st was closed with the bikes parked in 4 rows, and vendors on each side street. Vendors were expecting 30-40k and were already happy with Fridays crowd. Picture taken from tower around 7pm (concert time) so crowd was already thinning out.

Attachments

• HolPlatform.JPG
    HolPlatform.JPG
    623.4 KB · Views: 72
I lived in Hollister 30 years ago and the town fathers would have none of this. All we got was a little parade. My how times change.

A lot of my relatives live in Hollister so I'm hoping to attend next years event. Haven't been there in over twenty years.

A lot of my relatives live in Hollister so I'm hoping to attend next years event. Haven't been there in over twenty years.

Twenty years ago? Then you probably saw Ridge Runner go flying by with that red P51. Loved hearing and seeing him up there having fun.:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back