Hi from frozen New England!!

Welcome I'm just up the road from you in Springfield. In August we have a mini rally in West Dover, VT., come on up with us. Read about it in the Northeast Gathering in the Rallies area.

Welcome J and greetings from Long Island. I do some business in your town at Hamilton Sundstrand sometimes. Usually stay right next to airport.

Hello from Windsor Locks, CT! It was -5 this morning and it just makes me long for the warmer weather even more. I ride a 2011 Can-Am Spyder RTL. Hopefully we can get through a whole week without snow!

Welcome from NH. I'm new also. Waiting for my conversion to get started. I think the delay has to do with my request to add a snow plow or snow thrower attatchment...:xzqxz:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! The best part of riding that I've experienced so far, aside from the free therapy, is all the great people I've met! I hope to meet more!

Can't wait myself. Just got the Can Am out of hock at the repair shop yesterday - trouble with the parking break. Next trip will be to a civil war reenactment at Pleasant Hill, LA. First time for a longish trip in the scooter. Used the Goldwing last year, but that's another story. Ride safe and OFTEN.

Re: Greeting from South Carolina

New member to the site. Just wanted to introduce, say hello, and hope everyone is having a fantastic day. It is overcast, but other wise a great day in Pacolet, SC.

Located in the foothills. Pretty awesome. Can make a run to the beach in 4 hours and deep into the mountains in less than two.

First trike, after my Ultra decided she didnt like me anymore and she totalled and I came close. Bought a street glide, but....
Have a 2003 Honda GL1800 TriKing

I think it is going to be an awesome summer.

See you on the road.

Keith "Beef" Lee
(34.898096, -81.759664)

I understand/heard that Jonesy has "past" (I met him, last year) what a nice man, we wanted to ride together, but never had the chance, he's been to my home, and really enjoyed his company.. (this was before I triked her out) his was the first trike I really ever had the chance to see up front, it made me wish that I had one.

Rest in peace! Jonesy

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back