Hey ya'll, it's Rick Fairless from Strokers Dallas

Hey ya’ll, my name is Rick Fairless & I am a new member to this forum. I recently met Bazooka & he turned me on to this website. So, here’s some worthless info about me: I own a bike shop in Dallas, TX called Strokers Dallas & also a beer joint called Strokers IceHouse & a tattoo shop called Strokers Ink, I call it my Strokers Empire!

We have done several trike conversions & I would like to do some more. I am planning to build a trike off my Bettie or my Pam frame pretty soon. Right now I am building a really cool bagger off my Bettie frame. I call this bagger Dolly. Dolly has a Viper 152” motor & a 300 rear tire. I am also chopping up a 1974 Honda 750-4 that will be pretty cool. Then, sometime this winter I will put my Rick Fairless custom treatment to my new Victory Cross Country. I love the Victorys!

Anyway, please check out my website Rick Fairless' Strokers Dallas & feel free to shoot me an email rick@strokersdallas.com.

Thanks ya’ll!

RF

Hey ya’ll, my name is Rick Fairless & I am a new member to this forum. I recently met Bazooka & he turned me on to this website. So, here’s some worthless info about me: I own a bike shop in Dallas, TX called Strokers Dallas & also a beer joint called Strokers IceHouse & a tattoo shop called Strokers Ink, I call it my Strokers Empire! We have done several trike conversions & I would like to do some more. I am planning to build a trike off my Bettie or my Pam frame pretty soon. Right now I am building a really cool bagger off my Bettie frame. I call this bagger Dolly. Dolly has a Viper 152” motor & a 300 rear tire. I am also chopping up a 1974 Honda 750-4 that will be pretty cool. Then, sometime this winter I will put my Rick Fairless custom treatment to my new Victory Cross Country. I love the Victorys! Anyway, please check out my website Rick Fairless' Strokers Dallas & feel free to shoot me an email rick@strokersdallas.com.
Thanks ya’ll!
RF
Hey Rick i enjoyed your tv show i like the looks of the Victory Cross Country also neat bike. Shoot us a picture of it when your done.Welcome to the forum i'm new to it also. As you Say "GET BACK TO WORK" Steve.

Welcome buddy! Glad to have you with us...Rick maybe you need to build your Ma a trike and have her help pick out the colors and features...now that would be a great show! If she didnt ride it then you guys (and trueTV) could auction it off for charity! I'll volunteer to be one of your writers and or builders on that project should you ever decide to do it...;) ThumbUp

Zook

HI! RICK I really enjoyed your TV show and miss seeing your family on TV. Hope I get to meet you someday you are a real asset to the biking community. .....thanks for dropping in looking forward to seeing your trikes....curley

Hey Rick, WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....loved the TV Show, and Your Excellent Craftsmanship...ThumbUp...Great Lookin' Victory, and THANKS for the LINK...Really lookin' forward to Your input here at TRIKE TALK.com.....You definetly found the Right Trike Forum, and You might wanna' ride up to the TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV in Maggie Valley, NC in the Smoky Mountains Area in 2011........:wtg:

Rick, Welcome! I am just a bit south of Dallas in a llttle burg called Copperas Cove. TX. Were just west of Fort Hood.

Again, Welcome to the Triketalk. Do you ride a trike?

Mine is a GL1800 with a Champion build solid axle trike.

Sa-Weet! Welcome aboard the forum...too cool. :wtg:

Been to your shop once when the wife and I were in town for a Cowboy game last year...got to see the Dallas Bike you built...like to have won that puppy....course got two t-shirts....no mistaken where they come from, love the tie dye.....old hippie I guess.:D

And yes, come on up to Maggie Valley for the trike get together...if you have never been to the Smokey Mountains, you would love it....bring Ma and the girls....there would never be a dull moment with all them around :no:

Again, welcome to the forum....:beerchug:

Welcome Aboard Rick, I will have to give the web link a look see to see what all the info is :) if you ain't on Mill or NatGeo, Sify, I bet I missed it :)

Welcome to the forum,,,hmmm u met Bazooka and still came in here :GrpHug1:
Really don't say much about the kind of people U hang around with :D

I guess I am the only one who can say I have not seen ur tv show :Shrug:

Maybe it is these 12 hr shifts I work???

Anyway welcome and have fun and learn and maybe we can learn from u 2...

Ride safe and enjoy....:pepper:

Hey Rick, really glad to have you aboard..! I'm sorry about all the times I drooled over your website. I tried to clean it up before I left. Fantastic work !!

Welcome Rick, I did catch one of your shows. You have more patience than I ever could have. Great show. Love your mother.
Can't wait to see some of your creations turn up here on the forum.

Welcome to Trike Talk - you are in the company of some of the friendliest folks around.:wave4: Looking forward to seeing what that creativity you show with the 2 wheelers does with another wheel.ThumbUp

By the way - don't forget to sign up for TOI. Heck, I'll even pony up and pay your first year's dues.;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back