Hey Conneticut Criminals!! I support you!!!!

I support them, now all they have to do is start the recalls on the POS's who authored, voted for, and obviously signed into law this sh!t sandwich.

+ 1 That's BS. Obama is bringing this country down big time. Get ready cause there is going to be a civil war right here in our country. He is letting in all these foreigners(I won't say who) but a lot of them are ready to take over all ready!! There is 30 cities that they are in right now. Chicago is one of them. They are being recruited out of Minn. already. We are in a world of sh--t!! Then I found out today that our Oceans have radiation in them now from that Nuke plant in Japan that was messed up in that Tusaumi. I wouldn't eat any fish. The Government is covering it up. People are getting cancer and all kinds of sicknesses. Bless our crooked government.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back