Hello there!

Nice to meet you too Kimberly! Welcome to TrikeTalk from another Texan in west Texas!

Happy to have another lady driver here. Congrats on the trike! Ride a lot and post often!

You might consider coming down to the Kerrville meet/greet the first week of October. We DO have a good time...no cost to register, no prizes, just meet, ride, eat, and kick tires.

:welcome: FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

South of Houston in Angleton

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania stop by often and enjoy the new conversion keep us posted on the performance of the Trigg travel safe Fred

hello kimberly

welcome to trike talk from east Texas, you need to make one of our gatherings and it just so happens we are having on in Kerrville, Tx this Oct. it is a good way to meet some of the trike talk gang ( good folks ) we ride, eat & visit, there is a good cross section of men, women & couples you would enjoy it.

Kimberly, welcome to the world of three from another Texan. I also rode many years on two, went to 3 when I bought my 2015 Freewheeler. Hope to meet you someday soon, meanwhile ride safe, have fun and post often.:Dorag:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back