Hello from Massachusetts!

Apr 19, 2011
Massachusetts
I just found out about this forum and thought I'd stop by to say hello. I am a new owner or a 2011 Harley Tri-Glide Ultra. A step up from my E-Glide Ultra Classic. We have a limited riding season, but in just 2 outings, I've put 197 miles on the new trike. Looking forward to adding many more miles!

Hey Pollywog. Welcome to TrikeTalk! Sounds like you and your TriGlide have the beginnings of a long and passionate relationship :D

I just found out about this forum and thought I'd stop by to say hello. I am a new owner or a 2011 Harley Tri-Glide Ultra. A step up from my E-Glide Ultra Classic. We have a limited riding season, but in just 2 outings, I've put 197 miles on the new trike. Looking forward to adding many more miles!

Welcome aboard. nice trike

So KKaykk and Pollywog send in your email to me on the PM and I will add you to our N/E. Email list . We are planning a Ride /Rally for the end of Aug. Last year there were 13 of us We hope to double it this year . Rally is free. We plan to give out trophies and door prizes. Only cost is the gas to get there and if you want to dine with us . Just a kick tires and BS Rally .We hope to have a lot of trikes of different makes and styles

So KKaykk and Pollywog send in your email to me on the PM and I will add you to our N/E. Email list . We are planning a Ride /Rally for the end of Aug. Last year there were 13 of us We hope to double it this year . Rally is free. We plan to give out trophies and door prizes. Only cost is the gas to get there and if you want to dine with us . Just a kick tires and BS Rally .We hope to have a lot of trikes of different makes and styles

John,

Will another rally be held in Vermont again this coming 2023 season.......... I look forward to hang'n with you and Paula / Doug ~n~ Karen every rally, always a great time..............

Ronnie

3/7/23

Where you live Polly?

Springfield, Massachusetts for me

Ronnie

3/16/23

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back