Hello from Ga.

Aug 25, 2020
Dacula, GA, USA
I currently own a 2013 HD Ultra Classic and a 2009 Suzuki V- Strom 650. With my recent chemo treatments and cancer surgery, the HD has become too heavy for me to handle now. My wife still loves to ride with me so I've started looking at trikes. I am looking forward to reading some of these posts. I am sure that many of my questions will be answered.

Welcome from Missouri!:cool: I hope you get to feeling better soon. I know it's no fun.

If in good condition, I would think your 2013 Ultra Classic would be an excellent candidate to get triked.

In may be the most economical route.
:Dorag:

By the way, I had a 2003 Suzuki SV650 and that engine is a screamer!

You landed in the right place

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often great people around here with Millions of miles of experience. Take your time choosing which route you go for a trike fun shopping, no problem with questions around here were are willing to help. :good: Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back