HELLO FROM EATON OHIO

Jan 28, 2024
EATON OH
Hello all, looking for other ecstacy trike owners. I recently purchased a 20 year old ecstacy renegade in need of restoration. the body work on these trikes is covered in marine grade vinyl and mine is very faded and torn in a couple places. its also the most hideous shade of red with matching seats and frame ive ever seen.

Ive already began tearing it apart. the factory ,I understand is between locations right now, and ordering new covers for the body isnt an option, I was told they are months behind. I was curious if anyone ever removed the covers from one of these aluminum bodies, and what they did to renew it. im thinking theyre not the straightest panels and thats why they cover them in vinyl.

maybe powder coating is an option, or im thinking about raptor liner in a color, with new powdercoat on the frame and fenders. any thoughts? thanks! John

Hello all, looking for other ecstacy trike owners. I recently purchased a 20 year old ecstacy renegade in need of restoration. the body work on these trikes is covered in marine grade vinyl and mine is very faded and torn in a couple places. its also the most hideous shade of red with matching seats and frame ive ever seen. ive already began tearing it apart. the factory ,I understand is between locations right now, and ordering new covers for the body isnt an option, I was told they are months behind. I was curious if anyone ever removed the covers from one of these aluminum bodies, and what they did to renew it. im thinking theyre not the straightest panels and thats why they cover them in vinyl. maybe powder coating is an option, or im thinking about raptor liner in a color, with new powdercoat on the frame and fenders. any thoughts? thanks! John

John.Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back