Hello, from Alvin Texas

Dec 20, 2012
Alvin, Texas USA
Hello, My name is Jack, Live in Alvin Texas, 71 driving a 95 Goldwing w/MotorTrike. Looking forward to talking with you all. I am going to spend some time looking through the present forums.

Thank You all, Merry Christmas.pepperpepper

Hey Jack, welcome to the forum. One of these days Deb and I will get down your way for a visit. Having a Tow Pac installed on my 95 Aspencade this weekend up near Chicago. We're headed out Thursday trailering the Wing and installing the Insta Trike on Saturday. Good to see you here good friend.

Hey Jack, welcome to the forum. One of these days Deb and I will get down your way for a visit. Having a Tow Pac installed on my 95 Aspencade this weekend up near Chicago. We're headed out Thursday trailering the Wing and installing the Insta Trike on Saturday. Good to see you here good friend.

Good to find you here also. Going all the way to Chicago? This time of year? or are you trailering it? Speaking of trailering, I just made a deal on an Aluma TK1. Will be picking it up in a day or two. Have to go to Haufman to get it. Probably on Thurs. Hope I am not disappointed with it. Am somewhat concerned about theft, being aluminum and all. Trying to figure some way of anti-thefting it. Talk to you soon. Hope you like the Tow Pac. Had a friend with one, he found it acceptable and traveled many a mile on it. Good luck.

oops Dan, I am not too swift. What do you use for a trailer for the wing?

I bought a custom made 4x10 open bed tilt bed trailer with rock shield last year. The Wing, with Tow Pac installed, will not fit on trailer however. The beauty of the Tow Pac though is that it is removable in 5 minutes and can put in back of pickup truck. So we will trailer the bike up tomorrow, install the Tow Pac on Saturday and remove outer frame assembly so I can load bike back on trailer and haul everything back home. An awesome weather window in Chicago on Saturday with temps in mid fifties. I'm excited about this new modification.

Your new trailer sounds intriguing. Is this one you pull behind your vehicle to haul your Wing or is this a smaller motorcycle trailer you pull behind your bike? As for security you can purchase hitch locks that prevents installing the trailer on the ball hitch and pin locks preventing removal while installed at hitch. For smaller motorcycle trailers, some will chain to a post, tree or permanent object.

Jack, I just googled and noticed it is a beautiful trailer to pull behind your truck to haul your Wing. Very nice construction. Does that mean you may be trailering your bike up to East Texas someday? There's beautiful riding up here as we'd love to ride with you guys.

Looking at coming up to Tyler in April. We are having the Trike Riders South Central Region Roundup there on April 25-27th. You are invited to attend, Riders of all types of motorcycles, 2 wheel and trikes. You being both are really qualified. lol. Hope to see you there. Will keep in touch about it. Yes, will have both hitch lock and pin lock and lock on the slide out ramp. Hiding on back end of property behind shed when home. Hope it stays ok.

Hope to see you there.

Jack

I'll put this on our calendar and would love to meet up with you guys there. Shoot, by then I should have gotten the hang of this new trike kit. I'll check out the events to see what the meet up is planning. Deb and I would love to take you guys out for dinner.

I'll put this on our calendar and would love to meet up with you guys there. Shoot, by then I should have gotten the hang of this new trike kit. I'll check out the events to see what the meet up is planning. Deb and I would love to take you guys out for dinner.

Sounds great. I will keep in touch to make sure all goes as planned. Really hoping to see you there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back