Hello again from Panama City!!!!

May 31, 2011
Panama City, Fl
Hi. I have joined last year, but was not able ride the trike I bought and so I felt kind of stupid posting in here...
But here I am now! Again. I have a 2007 Lehman Tramp. My husband rides a FJR 1300 and he likes to keep it that way! :)
Promise, this time the trike and I are ready! ThumbUp

Well then,, Welcome back,, to Trike Talk, lol.

Never feel that you can't join in the camaraderie here just because you're not currently riding or even if you don't have a trike. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say all are welcome here who enjoy trikes and all subjects related to them. ThumbUp

I know, but to me it just felt strange to be in a forum when you cannot fully participate. I felt more like a wannabe! Now I can ride. I had to get the trike modified to fit my needs. I am not able to use my left leg to shift or use the clutch with my left hand. So we got an autoclutch installed and and my husbsand made me a handshifter! So I can take her out now...

Welcome, Micki! Take your time getting comfortable with the trike, but you are going to love it! :) It is amazing and wonderful how much can be adapted to make it fit your individual needs and still allow you to be out on the road.

Welcome to the family Micki! Maybe you guys can make it down to our Snowbird Welcome Rally in Sarasota, Fl in January.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back