HD Split Vision Mirrors

FirstTrike

50+ Posts
Feb 4, 2021
Newland, NC USA
Anyone using the HD Split Vision Mirrors? If so, what do you think of them? Planning a long trip and thought a spot mirror might be good to have.

As always thanks for the input.

I haven't really found any blind spots on my '21 Freewheeler. By the time I can't see them in the mirror I can see them alongside me, that and I always look anyway prior to a lane change. Just an old habit. Not crazy about the style of those mirrors either, but everybody has different needs.

Mirrors are a great thing but I have seen people I ride with use JUST the mirrors and before they realize thier mistake, they get clobbered. I make it a point to ALWAYS look back before I pull out to pass.

Yep.. mirrors can tell you where you Can’t go, But they can’t tell you where you Can go….

Having Your neck on a swivel is the safest way..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back