Have you customized your Hannigan?

That's just what it is a line lock. So far it has worked for what I need. It is not an emergency brake, just something to keep it from rolling on an incline when in neutral or parked. I tested it for a week on an incline and held tight. So far no problems.

Forgot about his post. But better late than never. Here is the Lock Valve-

http://shop.davescustomsunlimited.com/Jamar-Hydraulic-Park-Lock-p/pk1.htm

I mounted the valve on the right passenger hand grab rail then ran a new #3 stainless hose from the rear brake master cylinder up under to the valve then new hose down to the center junction block. I'll send u a list of all the fittings and length of hoses if u need them.
So far this has worked great. But remember it is not an emergency brake as the valve manufacture posts but sure does work when parked on an incline. I like that if need be you can get off the bike on an incline and u can leave the bike running.

Thanks Bones for the info I'll be looking into this project during the up coming winter. No need for photos I have a buddy who is into the off road stuff.. He'll lead the way :D
Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back