Hauling guitar on a trike........

How bout finding a Backpak big enough for it to fit in and wear it on your back :Shrug:

A friend has 2 travel guitars - one is a Washburn that has a small body as a slightly shortened neck:
travel guitar.jpg
The other one he has is a guitar that folds at the neck: I googled it, I'm not sure his is the Voyage-Air from that company or the one that fender makes:
Fender-Folding-Guitar-00.jpg

All good ideas but I have a Backpacker by Martin. Kind of a limited guitar.

I have too many guitars now so I'm really looking for a way to haul an electric guitar to jams and such.

This time of year I'd rather ride than drive.

The backpack/gig bag thing might work well but all locally are for acoustics.Maybe one for a Les Paul is available somewhere!

I taking my mandolin on the bike and trike for quite some time. It is a lot smaller that a guitar but all I do is strap it on the luggage rack or in the passenger seat and away we go. Hard case and strapped on tight. Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back