Harlycharlie will be missed

Oct 27, 2009
Titusville, Florida
I have been asked to pass along to all that knew Charlie Dever that he passed away suddenly yesterday. I do not have any other information at this time. Charlie with be missed by us all. He was a great friend to Triketalk and many on the site. God rest his soul.

Tomg

Thoughts and prayers for Marritta, and the family. Charlie now it's always a great time to ride, God Bless you my friend!

Charlie was a friend to all. Even when he could not ride his Stallion he still came to our rides to be with the group. Spoke with him many hours and will miss him. I hope Marietta knows how many friends he and she made here on Trike Talk. MISS YA

Ted and MJ

Service for Charlie

There will be a service for Charlie at the Masonic lodge in DesPlanes, IL on Sunday 16 July at 2pm. 1345 E Prarie Ave. Anyone who is close enough to attend would be greatly appreciated. In lieu of flowers, any donations should be made to the Shriners children hospital.

God's speed Charlie

Tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back