Harley Trike T-Shirt

Bought mine from Snake Harley Davidson in Twin Falls Idaho. Their logo on the back is really, really cool. They had a whole rack of them. Bought 2 one for me and the Mrs. Since I have sold my trike, I would part with them, mine is a 2X and hers is an XL. Both mens t-shirts. $40.00 plus shipping for both.:pepper:

Just back from service at HD Cartersville (Georgia) and they have a few left. Give one of the young ladies (Harley or Terry) a call 678-721-0203

Dave

Dave, I owe you a beer. I just ordered a large T-shirt from them $43.82 incl. shipping. :pepper: ThumbUp :pepper:

Sehara said that was the last one with that design and size.

Thank you again.

Dave, I owe you a beer. I just ordered a large T-shirt from them $43.82 incl. shipping. :pepper: ThumbUp :pepper:

Sehara said that was the last one with that design and size.

Thank you again.

Gary, Glad to be of some help to you. I've been helped by others on TT and I'm happy to be able to help someone else.

Now, about that beer.. Is that pickup or delivery??

I always take the Skyline Drive/BRP/Cherohala Skyway home each year.

I was thinking on buying you a round, but I see the closest I get to you is Tellico Plaines, Tn. on my way home from Rolling Thunder. ThumbUp

Coming to a Harley Davidson showroom end-of-November / early December . . . .

It's a maroon t-shirt with a Tri-Glide in the center. It says "Harley-Davidson" above the Trike and "Wild & Three" below the trike. It will have the dealership name on the back ThumbUp

I always take the Skyline Drive/BRP/Cherohala Skyway home each year.

I was thinking on buying you a round, but I see the closest I get to you is Tellico Plaines, Tn. on my way home from Rolling Thunder. ThumbUp

Let me know when you do this ride again. We may meet you. I do the Cherohala a couple of times every year.

U guys are making this waaaaaay to hard --- try JP cycle--- online shopping while drinking ur coffee

Your joking right :Shrug: 20 pages of 24 items per page looking at a bunch of stupid t-shirts with dumb sayings on them :confused:. We are talking about an original HD Classic, one of a kind Trike, hard to get T-shirt.

Just saying :wave4:

Coming to a Harley Davidson showroom end-of-November / early December . . . .

It's a maroon t-shirt with a Tri-Glide in the center. It says "Harley-Davidson" above the Trike and "Wild & Three" below the trike. It will have the dealership name on the back ThumbUp

Want to take bets that the Tri-Glide tee-shirt won't show up at High Desert HD in Meridian, Idaho? (Guessing I'll have to drive to Twin Falls for one :AGGHH:)

Bought mine from Snake Harley Davidson in Twin Falls Idaho. Their logo on the back is really, really cool. They had a whole rack of them. Bought 2 one for me and the Mrs. Since I have sold my trike, I would part with them, mine is a 2X and hers is an XL. Both mens t-shirts. $40.00 plus shipping for both.:pepper:

Still have tees for sale Mick?

I got one and the tee-shirt is pretty cheap. At least here in Oregon. I have gotten a lot of tee-shirts and I look at the tag. The ones to get that are nice heavy cotton is Hanes Beefy tee shirts, then I don't mind paying the price.

Wildhorse Harley-Davidson in Bend, Oregon has two remaining - 1 XL and 1 XXL if anyone is interested:pepper:

Roger

Wildhorse HD, Bend, OR....2X/3X only. Found XL at Snake HD in Twin Falls, ID. Seems the TG tees are selling like hotcakes:clapping:

No reply from Mick66 in Blackfoot on the tees he was selling (didn't reply to my private message or reply to his post):confused:

Wildhorse HD, Bend, OR....2X/3X only. Found XL at Snake HD in Twin Falls, ID. Seems the TG tees are selling like hotcakes:clapping:

No reply from Mick66 in Blackfoot on the tees he was selling (didn't reply to my private message or reply to his post):confused:

Sorry if you didn't get my post. I sent it last nite 10/28/14. I do still have the shirts if you want them. My cell # is 208-604-5276, call and we will set it up. Thanks

Just checked Ebay... here is the HD number for the shirt I used to search.

5503-H76R $23.95 M,L, 2 3X

$_57.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back