Harley Trike T-Shirt

They have to fill the boat up before they will ship them!
icon7.png

Well! - Get a smaller boat - it'll fill up faster. :D :D :D

Here's one I bought at Tipton Georgia today

Yup, that is last years design!! I just purchased (yesterday) two of the new design (maroon in color) from Tucson Harley in Tucson, Arizona. The new design says "Wild and Three" on the bottom of the design, and last years tee shirt color was Black only. Don't know how many of the new design they had, this dealership is partially owned by a friend so maybe that is the reason I was able to find some there.

A call to them may help??

Roger

Biggs HD Escondido CA phoned me over the weekend to say they have had a new shipment of trike t shirts just come in and the are keeping a L for me to collect. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Went on a cruise and at one of the ports found a HD shop, picked up this T-Shirt and yep, they had the Harley price. Tried to get the price down but they wouldn't. I call it a collectors item :laugh:
photo-210 copy.JPGphoto-210.JPG

Anyone find any new T-Shirts at the dealers :Shrug:

One of the local dealers here are having a Sale, buy one get one half off. That's because they are changing their name, I bet the next sale will be buy one get one

Stopped by my dealer today and found out they have a new shipment of the NEW style trike teeshirts. If you are looking for one check here http://www.bvhd.com/ or call 636-742-2707 and ask for Amanda, or any of the other great girls working there can help you.

View attachment 25199View attachment 25200

I got one of those too ... the day after it arrived, I got one from my dealer too ... they called me and told me the new trike T was in and they were saving me a 3x ... I wear an xl ... but a 2x feels so good I always go with the 3x :blush:

Anyone find any new T-Shirts at the dealers :Shrug:

One of the local dealers here are having a Sale, buy one get one half off. That's because they are changing their name, I bet the next sale will be buy one get one

Nope, not BOGO yet, this past Sat. they were selling for 70% off. :)

OK, now I'm pissed!!

The motorclothes gal just told me that they won't be getting the new trike T-shirt. After promising me for months that she had some on order and would be in any day now. She said Harley has another new t-shirt and showed me the picture. it's not a TriGlide it's the baby brother one. Which I don't want.

My question is, does any of the other dealers still have the "Wild and Three" t-shirt available?

My dealer just lost any more sales from me.

I have found Harley shirts, even hoodies and jackets at Goodwill. Paying $2.50 for a shirt or sweat shirt and $7.50 for a leather jacket. My family thinks birthdays and Christmas means Harley shirt. I have a closet full.

OK, now I'm pissed!!

The motorclothes gal just told me that they won't be getting the new trike T-shirt. After promising me for months that she had some on order and would be in any day now. She said Harley has another new t-shirt and showed me the picture. it's not a TriGlide it's the baby brother one. Which I don't want.

My question is, does any of the other dealers still have the "Wild and Three" t-shirt available?

My dealer just lost any more sales from me.

Got mine at Woodstock Harley about a month ago. It was in a drawer below their display.

I know, I know, I was just venting. I'll get one more than likely, but I'm going to ask for a discount for me advertising their name on the back. :laugh: I will always buy a rally shirt if I attend and if there is one. ThumbUp
Might as well after all Harley will write the cost of producing the shirt off their taxes as advertising. :Dorag:

All the Wild in Three shirts I have seen are the same purple? color. Rossmeyer's in Daytona (386-671-7100) has them, with their art on the back. They also have one that says "Legendary Harley Davidson - Quality Motorcycles since 1903" in black, with an orange TriGlide (sorry no pics, it's in the wash
icon_cool.gif
).

My favorite is the one that says Are we gonna ride or just d*ck around all day? Just that nobody will put their dealer logo on one! (sorry no pics, I'm wearing it!
icon_cool.gif
). Found that one on ebay.

Kind of sums up my attitude!
icon_beerchug.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back