Harley Road Glide 3 Handlebars

I myself have used the "Thank You Jack" sentiment more than a handful of times. I saw this post and not only agree but with the many times I have reached out for help with, I always get pointed in the right direction. I also felt that this would be a good opportunity to actually ask a question without starting a whole new thread.

So to check the torque of my rear wheels lug nuts obviously I 1st remove the "hub cap" (if you will) ... I'm sure there's a simple easy way to do this although there's nothing in the HD Manual and nothing I have been able to find online. Any input is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

IMG_9228.jpg

I myself have used the "Thank You Jack" sentiment more than a handful of times. I saw this post and not only agree but with the many times I have reached out for help with, I always get pointed in the right direction. I also felt that this would be a good opportunity to actually ask a question without starting a whole new thread.

So to check the torque of my rear wheels lug nuts obviously I 1st remove the "hub cap" (if you will) ... I'm sure there's a simple easy way to do this although there's nothing in the HD Manual and nothing I have been able to find online. Any input is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

View attachment 116564

Just grab it and pull it off, check the inside fingers of the hubcap for cracks and or missing fingers

I ran a strip of duct tape around the fingers for a tighter fit

Torque the lugs to 100 ft lbs, check it once a week good to go

Thanks for the Kudos

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back