Hannigan Roadster (3 Wheel) Cover

Good question ??? Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania keep us posted if you find one. Spyders would be way small I'd think. :good: ride safe Fred.

Thank you everyone for your welcoming. Yes I will contact Hannigan and see how we go. I have found that covering the bike is nearly as good as a chain and padlock. People can not see what is underneath and they walk straight past.

That's a good question!! I've not looked hard for one, but would be interested in one.....

Hi Eric,

After nearly 12 months of logistics planning, I have finally been able to order a Roadster kit for my Goldie. I would be really interested in your thoughts of your Roadster. I do not think that there is another in Australia so I am taking a great leap of faith. Happy for you to give me the good with the not so good and anything I should look out for.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back