Hannigan Motorsports apparel

Jun 3, 2011
tx
Has Hannigan ever offered t-shirts,polo shirts,hats,etc for sale? Sure would be nice if trike apparel was available for your customers.

Clint,
Firstly, thanks so much for choosing Hannigan Motorsports' Transformer Conversion for your Street Glide ThumbUp
We look forward to building and providing you with a Trike to properly compliment both your awesome Bike and your keen personal Sense of Style & Taste.

We do have Hannigan T-Shirts and are currently awaiting our latest Order of specially designed ones commemorating our 40th Anniversary in the Motorsports Industry providing the finest Products for the most discerning & deserving of Riders such as yourself.

As I am quite sure we will be talking at least once during the production and conversion phases, we can easily add Shirts to those conversations(s) as well. ;)

Clint,
Firstly, thanks so much for choosing Hannigan Motorsports' Transformer Conversion for your Street Glide ThumbUp
We look forward to building and providing you with a Trike to properly compliment both your awesome Bike and your keen personal Sense of Style & Taste.

We do have Hannigan T-Shirts and are currently awaiting our latest Order of specially designed ones commemorating our 40th Anniversary in the Motorsports Industry providing the finest Products for the most discerning & deserving of Riders such as yourself.

As I am quite sure we will be talking at least once during the production and conversion phases, we can easily add Shirts to those conversations(s) as well. ;)

I think I would also like a shirt. How would someone go about getting one?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back