Halfway home.

DblTrbl

Gold Member
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2014
Rochester, NH, USA
Departed Maggie Valley at 5am and arrived in Chambersburg PA around 3:30 6pm. Had to make numerous stops due to the heat.
Glad to be off the roads for the rest of the day as traffic is getting crazy.

Just need to say what a fantastic bunch of folks in Trike Talk. Loved meeting everyone even though I can't remember some of your names.

Hope you all have a safe trip home.

Additionally, Maggie Valley is by far the best area for rides that I have ever been on. This will be an annual MUST DO.......

Departed Maggie Valley at 5am and arrived in Chambersburg PA around 3:30 6pm. Had to make numerous stops due to the heat.
Glad to be off the roads for the rest of the day as traffic is getting crazy.

Just need to say what a fantastic bunch of folks in Trike Talk. Loved meeting everyone even though I can't remember some of your names.

Hope you all have a safe trip home.

Additionally, Maggie Valley is by far the best area for rides that I have ever been on. This will be an annual MUST DO.......
Just wondering if the Venture is still running alright since the incident on the way down!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back