Gold Wing/CSC Heat Question

Dec 24, 2019
Lake Havasu City
I sold my 2009 Tri-Glide because I got tired of dealing with the constant 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. degree burns on my leg. It’s a shame because it was answer to no longer being able to handle 2 wheels and it was a great fun bike other than the heat issue! To compound the bike heat, my riding is almost exclusive to Western Arizona, South/Eastern California and Southern Nevada where summer temps regularly hit 110*++.

Here’s my question, I really miss biking, so I’m considering buying a 2018 GL1800 with a CSC kit with a ground effects kit and I’d love to hear the heat experiences of GL1800 CSC owner’s, especially the folks that do a lot of desert riding.

Jim

Welcome to Trike Talk Jim! I am sure someone will chime in with a good answer. I haven't heard any Gold Wing owner complaining about heat issues myself.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back