GL 1800 Hannigans in Iowa

I've been riding my 2012 with a 2014 Hannigan kit installed in March 2014 for over a year here in Ohio and have not seen one other Hannigan anywhere. I've been to the Gulf Coast twice and to central Florida once and still haven't seen one. I even call Hannigan and asked them where there conversions are. They told me that other conversion companies sell about 2500 kits a year and Hannigan only sells about 400. If you find one, let me know.

I have one on order now and will be riding my Roadsmith for the last time over the holidays. Really like the looks of the 40th anniversary but feeling lonely as I am yet to see one in person. Sometimes ya just gotta get something different than all the other chevy's on the road.

How are you enjoying yours???

I've been riding my 2012 with a 2014 Hannigan kit installed in March 2014 for over a year here in Ohio and have not seen one other Hannigan anywhere. I've been to the Gulf Coast twice and to central Florida once and still haven't seen one. I even call Hannigan and asked them where there conversions are. They told me that other conversion companies sell about 2500 kits a year and Hannigan only sells about 400. If you find one, let me know.

I'm about 300 miles North East of you, I have a 2012 that was fitted with the Hannigan kit in 2013 at the Hannigan factory. I've seen a couple around my neck of the woods. I know there are some In the Erie Pa area, the place where I bought my Goldwing in 2012 is a Hannigan dealer. I got to see and ride one before I pulled the trigger at having mine done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back