Funny story

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
My late friend and his TWIN brother ( Nana will enjoy this ) they are walking thru the woods. It is winter. Nelsons is leading his twin brother Norman is behind him. His Brother has a pocket full of chocolate covered raisins , he starts dropping them in the snow as they walk. About 1/2 hour later they are walking back to camp. Nelsons brother Norm looks on the ground and see the droppings. Wow Nelson says something was following us, wonder what it was. Norman kneels down, grabs a hand full of the droppings, pops them in his mouth and says Deer A white tail deer. :eek:

Thats great, I'll have to remember that when the little ones come up to the hills and visit. I have pointed out various types of poop, elk. deer,etc, but would love to see their faces when I try that one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back