Frontier Days on the PCX150 Scooters...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
I picked up my New Honda PCX150 Scooter after arriving home from the RALLY. Mitzie and I rode all day on Them Friday, but no Pics. We rode again all day today and attended Frontier Days at Lynchburg, Tn for a little while also.

Here is some Countryside where we live.....

Parking on the Lynchburg Square was packed, but we got lucky.....

Mitzie finally found one of these shirts on the Clearance Rack at the Lynchburg Harley Dealer...$26 down to $15, so now She has one.....

Besides the usual "Carnival Type Things".....

...there is Music and Dancing.....

The Old Jack Daniels General Store.....

Moon Pie, RC Cola Store.....

...and a Jail Break that turned into a Gunfight.....

With some Casualties.....

...and the Marshal arrested the only remaining "Bad Guy".....

Later we rode out to Tims Ford State Park for Cheeseburgers and Fries at the Lakeside Café.....

Oh yeah, here's "The Folks on the Scooters".....

Well, gonna' head out for a second Ride today...."LATER" Folks.....ThumbUp

Skuuter and Mitzi, you two make me smile! Great pictures once again, and obviously having a wonderful weekend :D

Skuuter and Mitzi, you two make me smile! Great pictures once again, and obviously having a wonderful weekend :D

Yep Nana, it's been a Great Week....RALLY then Scootering...alas, it ends in the morning though....;).....Rod69 and slick rick, yep, we tend to rest and sleep "occasionally", very, very occasionally.....:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back