Fog Lamps

Since your technical wiring is so far above my capabilities may I just ask another fog lamp question?

QUESTION #2

Do we really have to splice a replacement bulb in line to the connector when it goes out? I've got the darn thing out and bought the appropriate replacement and I can't see any other way to do it. Please tell me I'm being an idiot. I'd actually love you for it. :D

TxG

I went out and looked at the Fog lights and I am not sure, let this bump you back to the top. Maybe someone will come along soon. If not take some pictures and post them up of your old Bulb and the new one.

It is quite an art to get to anything on the Stallion, my arms are too fat to fit even close to the fog lights, so i could not remove it to see, sorry.

My 8 year old is gone to bed or I would let him take it off, he has been wrenching with me all his life and is getting to be a better at it than me. Besides that he fits into places I can only dream about.

I'm so sorry I forgot to get back to you all. I went the cut and splice route since my soldering, or caulking for that matter, talents leave a lot to be desired. Worked great and the next time it will be easy as pie...at least on that side.:p

Thanks again for your help.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back