F4 Windshields

Sep 1, 2011
Cookeville,Tn. USA
I was on ebay last night and run across a windshield for a GL1800 called Optic Armor and went to their web site Optic Armor Performance windows and clicked on Motorcycle link and it went direct to F4 web site. It appears they are the exact same windshield. The cheapest I have found F4+4 is about $350.00 and these are on ebay for buy it now for $279.95. Has anyone heard of this company before and are the windshields the same as F4?...A nice savings if they are the same.....Any comments would be welcome...

I did order the windshield from Optic Armor and it appears to be same exact thing as the F4. I got the +4 windshield and it is also 2 Inches wider than the original. The specs. is the same as the F4 and the company says they build the windshield for the F4 company. The total cost was $261.00 including shipping. Have rode only once and happy so far so I can recommend the Optic Armor windshield......

Time will tell. Kep us posted. I put mine on 6 years ago.. Still crystal clear and distortion free. Mine was in the $400 range installed. If it is truly an F4 it should be so clear that you will sometimes not even know it is there. I have reached out and touched it to see for sure:laugh:

I usually swtich out my windshield on my Wing about every three years. I usually spend less than $100 and make sure I clean it with only Perfect Glass from Bed Bath and Beyond. I've had friends that bought expensive shields and in 4 or 5 yrs they looked like they needed to be replaced.

I usually swtich out my windshield on my Wing about every three years. I usually spend less than $100 and make sure I clean it with only Perfect Glass from Bed Bath and Beyond. I've had friends that bought expensive shields and in 4 or 5 yrs they looked like they needed to be replaced.

I have a short light tint on my Harley electra Glide and after two or three washings and cleaning the bugs off, it has swirl marks all over it. I look over it so it doesn't matter but the new shield I have is even clearer than original when new......Time will tell....It is made out of the same type plastic as the F4 and is advertised to have the super hard finish whatever that is.....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back