Does anyone out there have a Aluma TK-1 Trailer

Jul 30, 2012
Dandridge, TN
Does anyone have a TK-1 Trailer, that they use for a Tri-Glide. If so how do you like it and can you tell me when specifically you placed the Front Wheel Chock. Also what tongue weight did you end up with ?

I have one, but use it for a gl1500. The wheel chock I placed by loading the trike up, built up a wood stand to set the end of the tongue on, rolled down the front wheel on a bathroom scale. Moved the trike around to get 185 lbs on the hitch. Marked it and placed it there. Worked great. Good luck.

I have one, but use it for a gl1500. The wheel chock I placed by loading the trike up, built up a wood stand to set the end of the tongue on, rolled down the front wheel on a bathroom scale. Moved the trike around to get 185 lbs on the hitch. Marked it and placed it there. Worked great. Good luck.

Sorry, built up a wood stand, set the scales on it, then lowered the trailer so the very end of the tongue set on the scale. Then moved the bike around to get the right weight on it. I used 185 lbs as the trike weighs about 1000 and the trailer weighs 540. Should have 10 - 15% of weight on the tongue. Tows great.pepper:Coffee: