DNA swing arm bushing

Thank you for the phone number. I have not been able to get through to them for a month now. Their message box is full. The company I bought the swing arm and axle from haven't been able to reach them either. I have to make a decision within a few days whether to continue with those parts or return them. Just need info. There is no instructions available . The set came with two loose brackets that we assume are for shocks but no hint as to where they should go. I ordered 4 caliper brakes, got two caliper. Stock bushings don't fit. Not real impressed right now.

Thank you for the phone number. I have not been able to get through to them for a month now. Their message box is full. The company I bought the swing arm and axle from haven't been able to reach them either. I have to make a decision within a few days whether to continue with those parts or return them. Just need info. There is no instructions available . The set came with two loose brackets that we assume are for shocks but no hint as to where they should go. I ordered 4 caliper brakes, got two caliper. Stock bushings don't fit. Not real impressed right now.

FLH/FLT Harley

If the stock bushings don't fit, you might not have gotten the correct swingarm.

2001 and earlier used a different bushing, while the 2002 and later used a spherical bearing instead.

A note of caution when using the later swingarm (2002 and later) for a trike, get a swingarm stabilizer kit so that stress on the transmission case won't be a problem in the future.

FLH-FLT swingarm bushing upgrade.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sta-Bo-II-...001319?hash=item1f1289b6e7:g:lFMAAOSwNX1e4S6Y

Who sold you the swing arm and axle kit?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back