Discounted Extended Warranties

I just purchased from Kutter HD:

"This protection is the official Harley Davidson program and is accepted at ALL Harley Dealerships in the United States and Canada.

I’ve attached the term options and pricing for Harleys which are still covered under the factory warranty. You will want to make your decision prior to 9/3/13, as HD is changing their pricing (increase). If you are looking to renew a current HD ESP contract, the pricing and term options differ.

**F.A.Q**

1. Is this the Harley-Davidson Extended Service Plan?
a. Yes, this is the Harley Davidson Extended Service Plan administered by CNA.
2. Can I buy the plan from you, even though I live elsewhere? (Florida, California, Ohio, ect)
a. Yes, as long as your bike is still covered under the Harley Factory Warranty or Harley Davidson Extended Service Plan and has less than 75,000 miles.
3. Is my Harley eligible?
a. Your Harley must be covered under HD Factory Warranty. If you are looking to extend an existing ESP, contact me for options.
4. Will my local dealer know that I purchased the ESP from you?
a. When any dealer runs your VIN, they only know if you are covered. The dealer can’t see where the ESP was purchased.
5. Do these prices include the Optional Tire and Wheel Coverage?
a. Yes, the prices include the tire and wheel coverage. If you want to decline the coverage, you can save additional money.
6. Are there any additional fees or taxes?
a. No. Unless you are a resident of Wisconsin, I don’t collect sales tax. Also there are no hidden fees or shipping charges.
7. Why are your prices significantly different than my local dealer?
a. I would rather create a relationship with customers all over the country than to focus on a limited market.
8. What if I don’t have access to a fax machine?
a. Take a picture of the completed contract with your phone and email it to me: finance@kutterharley.com
9. Can I call you with specific questions?
a. Yes please do! Email or call me directly and I will make your enrollment easy.

James J. Palmer

Business Manager
Insurance Agent
Kutter Harley-Davidson of Janesville
3223 N. Pontiac Dr
Janesville, WI 53545
P: 608-314-1722
C: 608-335-0970
F: 888-322-2090"

I couldn't upload the plan PDF, so here is a summary:
all unlimited mileage
all with wheel & tire coverage

These start from your in service date and are for bikes currently under factory warranty. So a 7 year plan covers you 7 years from the date of trike purchase (or 5 years additional to the 2 year HD factory warranty), not from date of warranty purchase.
If your warranty has expired, your trike is considered used and pricing changes.

The 7 year MSRP goes up $175.00 9/3/2013.

New Trike pricing prior to 9/3/13:
3yrs $1038 (MSRP 1219)
4yrs $1161 (MSRP 1454)
5yrs $1337 (MSRP 1689)
6yrs $1606 (MSRP 2034)
7yrs $1858 (MSRP 2399).

Other details: It can be prorated if you sell you trike prior to end of the contract. It can be transferred to the new owner for $25.00.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back