Daytona is Coming, Who is Going

Never been, we might one of these days when I have more time, saving time for a trip to Canada and for riding this summer in the hills and maybe towards the Great Lakes. Truthfully, I really hate slow traffic and that is the reason I always avoided rallies.

Never been, we might one of these days when I have more time, saving time for a trip to Canada and for riding this summer in the hills and maybe towards the Great Lakes. Truthfully, I really hate slow traffic and that is the reason I always avoided rallies.

Hey - if you decide to head towards the Great lakes area, please let me know. We live in Lake Orion

Great weather, Nick no's a lot of good roads out hear, some really great riding, most of the roads you can run 75 80 mph, yesterday 90 degrees face & arms are so sunburned. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back