Dave "The Wiz"

All our Prayers to you and your Family Dave.
Some say time will heal everything, but some things we choose to remember in a special way.
May you have strength !

Hello everyone.

I feel you here and in our hearts and I can only thank you for being here. Words can't describe.

She's gone but we celebrate her life tomorrow not her death.

She made me promise not to grieve for too long and continue with my life. I made a deal with her that I would but she needed to fly and be free to stop the suffering. I was told to go sleep now and get some rest for my late night sitting with her so at 4:00 PM I turned in.

Carol passed @6:30 PM Wednesday without me at her side. Later that evening her sister later told me she didn't want to me see her die. Even with this in my mind and heart I can't stop the pain.

I can only imagine she is free and waiting.

5mM9Aw.jpg

FNTUU9.jpg

Bless you all....

-Wiz out

Dave,

Even though we haven't met, I follow what you write and appreciate you help to others. Looking at the pictures of your wife, you can tell she was a good person by the kindness in her face. May she long be with you in spirit and memory. We offer up prayers for you and your family to receive God's grace and peace. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Steve

Obviously we have been Friends since that first meet-up on Hwy 215 outside Maggie Valley in 2010 Dave, and I remember being introduced to Your Wife later. Really enjoyed talking to Her on the several occasions that I did. I hope God sends You some bearable relief from Your pain soon Buddy. Thoughts and Prayers. If You ever think of anything I can do for You in any remote way, do not hesitate to ask. Again, always Thoughts and Prayers.....:(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back